We Need your Help
Chabad House ConstructionWe have been given a unique vision from the Most High. We are tying to build a Chabad House. We are not a Jewish group; however, we have been given this charge because the concept is sound and timely. For those who do not know what a Chabad House is, let me list for you its primary purposes.
What’s a Chabad House?
1. To be a place of fellowship for the local assembly.
2. To be a place to “Shabbat Over” (come Erev Shabbat and leave after the Havdalah) should any one wish to do so.
3. To be a Yeshiva for the purpose of raising up leaders in Yisra’el.
4. To be a “Bed and Breakfast” for traveling Yisra’elites. Payment of stay is optional but donations are welcome.
5. To be a first out (from the city) when Jacobs trouble begins. This last one is directly given to us.
What we Need
We are asking for your support for this project in the form of money, prayers, other support and donations, etc. We need about $40,000.00 to complete a facility that can house at least eight female and eight male Shabbat campers. This project is on going, but is painfully slow as we refuse to go into debt to accomplish this goal. Our local assembly is small and money is tight. Whether or not you donate, you are welcome to participate in any and all functions of this Chabad House.
For more information on what a Chabad House is please search online for the term ‘Chabad House’. Much information is available.
Once again we are not a Jewish group. We are Yisra’el both grafted in and natural born. If you can help us, there is no reward for it except for the knowledge that you helped build the first non-Jewish Chabad House in the world. May it be that Yehowah regards your donations as treasures being built up in the Heavenly.
Where does the Money go?
All money will be used to build the structure. None of the money goes to any one in the Beit Din or Elders. No one in this Ministry takes a salary.